Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Was wäre das richtige Rennen für mich?

I get very tired after playing 15-20+ minutes of games that give you 5 or 6 bases. I want to play aggressively and constantly harass the opponent early and finish the game by about 10 minutes. Is there a race that suits my preferred play style? I have the most experience with zerg. As a zerg, I just try to have more bases than the enemy, scout to see what units they have, and build massive counter units. D showbox he game can drag on for a while if I can't finish it off with the first few attacks I've tried Protoss recently but don't know of any build jobs so I'll play defensively until I hit the max. If I fail after exhausting the attack, it will take too long to produce another strong army, so I'm pretty dead at this point. I have no experience with Terran, but I have a speed test Be heard that it is a breed that needs constant harassment in order not to fall behind. I just don't know if Terran has the ability to exit the game after about 10 minutes. I know every race has timing attacks, but I just wanted to know if there is a better race for it. I play zerg at plat level and my roll is around gold so please keep that in mind when recommending a race for me.
    Zuletzt geändert von SanahGrat; 19.08.2021, 12:49.

Haha die Autoübersetzung ist so lustig :D

Kommentar

gönn dir vanille

Kommentar

Ich belästige auch gerne früh

Kommentar

Zerg 6 pool

Kommentar

Verfatze dich, du Spargelstecher!

Kommentar

Zitat von Das_Bier Beitrag anzeigen
              Ich belästige auch gerne früh